Thursday, September 22, 2011

OUG Pasar Malam , Night Market.

Just went to pasar malam,i like to go night market~yeepi ^^   Today's Pasar malam located at OUG,is somewhere near by my house,took me about 15 can reach there.Like to hang out there,i like the food there,and bought something ^^ Show you what i bought...Here it goes~
 



Let's guess what is this.....???Wallet??? Hhmmmm...........







 Chiang Chiang.....Is a new  'Cloth' for my baby~I like this,fully cover my baby.So that my baby won't turn dirty and yellowish easily.(^.^)






 My favourite fish ball...Curry & TomYam flavour.







 Fried Keow Teow Mee...Yummy!!!  >.<






 
 
Lastly,hair band.Nice???Like it...WEEE







Just bought few things...but i am HAPPY~YEAH!!!!Just love the night market very very very much~Yeepi~~Wish to go night market every night,but i cnt..(T^T)need to work..HaizzZZ...Nevermind,wait for next week for hang out at night market again~YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment