Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just Wanna Say Hello To You

Just wanna say a "Hi" to you,my beloved friends~How are you recently?Really miss u guys~Sorry that i seldom update my blog here~I am very sorry....will blog more >.<  Recently,quite a lot of problems happening around me.What to do?The only solution is to stand straight and overcome it.Do you agree with me?Heheheheheeee....
Go through all these problems,i just found out the "ugliness" of human..HaizzZ..And i was thinking,humans should be the prefect creation of GOD,because God gave us wisdom and other abilities that other animal doesn't have.But,i really forgotten that man born with SIN.Well~man have their impurities,so...we should change it right?Yet,i saw some people might think that he is the ONLY perfect men in the world.ok,fine~If you do not admit ur fault,its ok,because GOD will judge you.But, please...do  not simply point at others with your dirty finger.If you are " HOLY " ,please do not tell lies...you are such a great lier that i ever met.You tell everyone of us with different story,so...don't you think that we will find out the true one day?Well,since you lie me,its ok~i forgive you.But you keep on scolding me because of breaking your relationship with your brother,hello mr.N ,did it do so??If YES,please come to me and tell me how i did it.I am waiting for you,anytime.
Well,this is the case that i am facing recently.This HOLY men mr.N,he was 1 of my friend that i do treat him as friend/brother from my heart,but the ending is...he really piss me off with him.I didn't do anything to betray him,yet the nickname that given by him is..."THE UGLY,CHEAPEAST,BRAINLESS,RUBBISH WOMEN"
Hhhmmm....since this happened quite a long time ago,i wont feel angry now,although all,mr.N,i still treat you as friend.I don't wish you to forgive me(if u still saying that i am the 1 who broke your relationship),but i promised myself try to let go the anger,i will not angry every single human in the world.And last~lets SMILE(^.^)........PEACE
(Stay tune for my next blog)....

No comments:

Post a Comment