Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wohoo~~Finally I Am Back To School...

Finally...i am back to school...yeah!!Studying in KDU college now...meet up with new friends,so happy...finally my dream comes tru..lolz!!Anywhere,the closest course mate with me is ricky,fei lou,janssen and khai xiang.Because 5 of us is in a group to do assisgment.OMG!!I hate assisment,is not because of it is hard to do.But is very very troublesome.So far...i am still very blur with the couse of what i am learning now,because is all about flash..is very complicated.My goodness...but i am so smart,i request my group each 1 cover 1 topic,so...we can catch up faster...Tomorrow i still need go to 1U n discover hows the map work,because it is our assigment tittle.God please me to score gud marks yar....

No comments:

Post a Comment