Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Stressful And Thought Life Is Still Goin On~~

For those who really close with me,you will know that my relationship between me and my family was bad!!My mum was a hot temper,she always like 2 quarrel with me...everyday,she will find a way to scold me,the point is..she scold me with no reason.Since i know how to earn money,she will start 2 ask me pay for the house,comes by the electric bill,her hand phone bill,water bill...etc.Since i have started my college,i work less and of course i earn less too..She started to annoy me...bla bla bla bla everyday.I really can't stand on it anymore...Mum,do u know that i am very stress..?I paid for every thing,even my school fees n my car...the fees is not cheap...is thousand n thousand,not hundred n hundred.I really can't stand on it anymore.I am really tired n stressful now...Just hope to give up,but i know i can't.Now,i was helping my cousin brother to work in his gold smith shop in the morning until 8o'clock,after that...i need to go to imbi road from shah alam to continue my another job.Oh my goodness,i dont know how long can i be like this...i am totally tired already.What else can i do?Haizzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment