Saturday, April 3, 2010

My dream is going to break into pieceses...

Every one have their dream,and i dream is to become an actor...It is not because of i am dreaming to become an artist,is just that i like to act movie and singing as well...Few days ago,i got this chance,in taiwan,they are asking me to go over there to take a look,and to prove that there is a real media company,and i am so happy n excited!BUT.....!!,my mum is stopping me!!She is worrying about my life over there,because taiwan got a lotz of gangster there,she scared that i will be cheated by the people there...Once i go over there,i knew that i will lost my freedom,n other things else...But this is my dream,if i just give up like this,i am sure that i will regret!!But i really hope to be there,i tried to fight for a chance to be there,but i failed!!haizz.........I know i cant do any thing else......tatz the only way,GIVE UP!!!I got no mood to write down my feelings here...haizz...who can understand me??!!

3 comments:

  1. if i tell u i know everything about u , i know about ur feeling , do u trust me .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haizz..moody~~~i duno....jz feeling alone here...i cnt take it anymore....

    ReplyDelete
  3. juz follow ur dream ....keep going on...try make them trust u tat u can do it...gambateh

    ReplyDelete