Friday, April 23, 2010

I am just nothing!

Who i am??I am nobody here,i am just nothing!I always ask my self,what can i do with my future?And what i am doing now??The answer of mine is i am just a failure!I am not fighting for any things.Actually cant said that i am not doing my part n fight for my life,the point is no body supporting me at all!!First,i wanna go 2 school and study,but my useless dad is not paying any school fees,so.....i cant back 2 school!i gonna find the school fees by myself!Second,i wanna go to taiwan and fight for my dream,but everyone is stopping me!so....??what can i do in the rest of my life??just keep continue singing in the food court here and yet i already knew that there is no future in this job?!singing is my mum wished me to do this,because i can earn more n pay her more,study is my dad's wished me to go on because he will be proud of himself to have a daughter can study well~but he not putting any responsiblity on it!!damnF!!!!Everyone is expecting me to be this and that,but do u know how is my feeling with it??Do u think that i am a doll??I am human too~i have my feeling also,let me control myself ok?Now i can say i am 100% regret to be back to this home!i should be alone by myself at outside,so i can do anything i like,even tough it is thought!! But at least i can fight for this and that!!!And i am regret choosing not to go overseas,because somebody promised me will looking for my dreams at malaysia here!i am 100% regret of it!!! I AM REGRET TO CHOOSE THIS WAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment