Friday, August 14, 2009

My True Fren...

After i have left ipoh,i came 2 kl...a new place,new environment,a new friend...haiz...im still missing them.my hometown,my friends...i missed my friends very very very much.I hope that i can be togather with them.Actually,i dun have much friend,i only have few friends 2 chat with.Now,i have left them n went to a new place,a reali feel lonely...i hope tat they was here.Finally,just now i on my msn,my best friend find me,i reali feel so touch.because,i came 2 kl here already half years,she still remember me,she did view my blog n said tat she like 2 read my blog.Im so happy...Thinking back of those day,she is the 1 who is reali friend with me.She will give me a good advice,she will guide me,just like my real sister.I like her very much...We go schooling,shopping,eating togather...We can share our problem,she treat me very nice....I reali like her very very very much...After i came 2 kl here,only she will find me...I reali appreciate her,n i hope tat we will kip in touch with our relation...

No comments:

Post a Comment