Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Hate Rude Ppl...

I hate rude people,especially guys...guys really damn rude sometimes...if u dun like me,den u just shut off.Please do not scold me in bad words...I hate it very very very much!!It is very bad...did u think of the person's feeling??If u wanna chat with me,fine...please do not ask me 2 intro,i hate that!!If u ask something i don't like,i have the right 2 reject your question. If u have any request,i also have the right 2 reject...Please do not scold me by using FUCK YOU!!!i hate that very very very much!!!If u wanna meet me,can't u be politely with me??If u feel that u don't like me,please do not disturb me.And i hate people who dunno me but he nudge me n ask me who i am in msn.I hate rude people!!Hate it very much!!If u wanna b friend with me,please be polite!!And i hate people say that i am proud!actually i am not proud at all.Sometimes,maybe i am buzing so i am not free 2 reply ur msn...but please do not say tat im proud or acting cool or whatever..!!ok???Actually...my character is just like a little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment