Monday, January 24, 2011

A New Lessen Of My Life -->Friend Is Cannot Be Trusted

  Hhhmmmm....Lets continue to my real life story.After i moved out from cheras(mum's house),i had rented a room from my friend.At the beginning,we are discussing about how to pay her monthly~i said since the house we are sharing it,so we divided it to 2,and those things that i can help,i will buy.So...finally i move in,but they already bought most of the things..fine!!(I felt ashamed that i din helped).But when after some times,it become the house belongs to them,and i were just a stranger who rent a room from them...fine!!!When times goes by,i planned a trip to hong kong.So we go togather happily.But when we wanna back to malaysia,she so suddenly said wanna go somewhere near by air port go and buy thing...and then...hahahahahah....because of her,we miss the flight...i was very angry that time.And yet,she doesn't feel any sorry at all...not even an apologize to me.Fine!!!!After that,she still ask her friend bought her bf and her ticket by credit card...damn you!!!How about the other...??We got no more money left in the pocket,how are we going to buy another ticket??U made us miss out flight,and yet you are so selfish to ask your friend buy your ticket and you left the others away..!!!!Fine...!!Luckily i manage to buy another ticket again to fly back to malaysia.When back to malaysia,i control myself and said :"just forget about the hong kong trip...as long as i enjoy the trip,and money can solve the prob,nothing is problem.anymore(^.^)".The time when we stay together,i just found that her character and personality is damn weird.I cannot take it any loner,that's why i decided to find a new house again~Before i confirm it,i will never tell her.But so suddenly some1 told her about this,and she asked me when do i move out,i said it might be middle of next month,but she is so kind,i just told her yesterday,and yet today she help me to pack all my things and stuck at my room's door...At the evening she rang up and ask us to move out by this month,because her friend is moving in on the 1st of FEB.Woah...what kind of good friend is her...?She really treat me very very very good!!Thumps up!!!Clap clap clap.....So...i have learned a new lessen today.Friend cannot be trusted...The only one that i can trust is myself....Feel so sad now...HaizzZ....

No comments:

Post a Comment