Sunday, September 19, 2010

Break down!!

I thought once i moved out,everything will be fine.But,I am wrong!!!The problems and trouble is just started.Feeling unhappy now...These few days have been very down,very headache.First of all,is about my job.Is not fare for me!Why can a boy singer bring her girlfriend to the place everyday and yet girl singer can not??Is it because of the leader is gay??After a few days...and i realize this.Is because of the gay leader like tat boy girlfriend's friend,which is a gay too.So he allow that boy bring her girlfriend along,which that another gay will follow her to cum everyday.So that he can see him everyday.LoLz.Damn it!!!!But i dare to say,you are not a good leader.Is unfair.I had been bully by those singer there,because i am not as good as them.They can help our group to earn more money them me.Is this the reason why they bully me?The answer is YES!!!Because this world is realistic.If you are on the top of it,no one will bully you!I tell you!Even though i was dropped from the top to the normal,but i wont worry.Is just that i am busy with my assignment right now.Once i am free,i will work harder then u are.I wont let u guys look down on me anymore!!!Please,don't bully me.I know u gossip about me.Just that i don't want to talk about it.Because talk about it is nothing,i will do it and prove myself.This is the only way that works.Secondly,i am headache about guys.2 guys fall in love in me at the same time.1 is my housemate,another 1 is my friend from johor but working in singapore now.They quarrel because of it.OMG!!!Is there anything to quarrel about??huh???use your common sense and think about it please...be mature guys.I felt that,human's character n behavior is quite hard 2 understand.even though i am human too....Haizzz....headache again~

No comments:

Post a Comment