Friday, October 2, 2009

Part 2 of "guai tam" is cuming up~~nice!!

Sumone just rang me up n tell me tat they are goin 2 have the 2nd part of "guai tam"..i am very exciting n happy...Hope tat i can join them at the 2nd part too!!Maybe in the 2nd part they will bring a new girl to join us...I am glad to met "guai tam" team member...a tat,a ben,racheal,master sizto,jacky lui n jacky zai,gu yeh etc....they are very nice...when we group together,we are just like a big family...we will take care each other,especially when we are "on cam" or we are facing danger...Racheal just like a big sister to me,when my cloths gt dirty,she will help me 2 wipe off...OMG!An artist is doing this small little things for me...She is very friendly,eventhough she is cool~haha....but she is a very very very nice person...like her very very very much~~~master sizto is very funy,when we are having launch,he will joke with us,and we can laugh until the lunch os no need 2 eat....wahahhaha.....he just like a father to us...take care of all of us...I am missing them...hope to meet them ASAP....MIss the very very very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment